Selasa, 05 April 2011

Actress Lily Collins cast as Snow White in new Movie




* Lily Collins cast as Snow White
* First starring movie role for actress
* Will co-star with Julia Roberts, Armie Hammer

Actress Lily Collins has been cast in the role of Snow White the upcoming movie The Brothers Grimm: Snow White, People reported yesterday.

"Snow White was my favorite fairy tale [growing up], and when I first read about the project, I was like, 'I have to get in on this,'" Collins told People. "It's such an iconic character."

The 22-year-old actress made her film debut in The Blind Side in 2009. She is the daughter of musician Phil Collins.

Collins will star alongside Julia Roberts, who was cast as the Evil Queen, and The Social Network star Armie Hammer, who will play the handsome Prince.

Production on the 3D movie, directed by Tarsem Singh, is scheduled to begin in May and it is set to be released in June, 2012.

Singh said it was Collins' eyebrows that got her the job.
"I saw her eyebrows, and I said, 'You're it,'" Singh told People. "When I first saw her, I think she was trying for the part, but when I saw her I just said, "She doesn't even have to try at all.'"

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar